Relive Rotary District 6150’s first-ever virtual conference on-demand and learn why, now more than ever, Rotary Connects the World!
- Rotary Youth Exchange students share their life-changing experiences.
- Club leaders will share their success stories in membership growth, diversity, service and engagement.
- Learn how the Rotary Foundation and Rotary International are working to end diseases, educate, provide economic opportunities and more while we address the environment.
- Be moved by the story of one of our own Rotarians, a polio survivor.
- Be inspired by the work of Rotarians in Kentucky working to end the number one preventable killer of women in Haiti.
- District Govenor George Fray wraps up the conference and his year presenting awards to clubs and members, recognizing their outstanding work and successes.
We've broken the entire conference into eleven separate videos allowing you to view those sections that interest you the most. Also, consider using one or more of these videos for a club or event program.
View the playlist of all eleven videos on YouTube here.
Click the read more button to view a list of all videos.
Welcome messages from Host Pamela Smith and District Governor George Fray as they open the 2020 Rotary District 6150 Virtual District Conference.
Our Rotary Youth Exchange panel featuring current and former students from Brazil, Thailand and Italy.
The membership panel features four clubs that have grown both in numbers and diversity.
A memorial tribute to fellow Rotarians we lost over the past year.
There's no shortage of talent among Rotary District 6150 members and here's proof!
PDG John F. Carter, District Foundation Chair, celebrates clubs that have supported the work of our Rotary Foundation.
Mike Shelton, Rotary Club of Lawrence County President 2019-20, is a polio survivor with a powerful message.
Floyd Lancia, Rotary International Director 2019-2020 for RI Zones 30-31, offers a global view of Rotary's work.
A panel discussion on service featuring three clubs that have exemplified Rotary's motto of "Service Above Self".
Ending cervical cancer in Haiti was the subject of Jo Ann Heppermann's inspiring presentation.
The 2020 Rotary District 6150 Virtual Conference wrapped up with the presentation of awards and final remarks by District Governor George Fray and host Pamela Smith.